Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A note

So Christmas....wow. What a day. woke up got ready in a half an hour...then left for my dad's. i got a pretty good haul.

  • $150 from my dad
  • beanie, scarf, glove set from stepmom
  • necklace, ornament, and $20 from my Tia Carolina
  • Two shirts from Abercrombie( I know mw...and Abercrombie...strange...I had the same reaction), alarm clock-ipod dock thing, dvd player of the smaller size, and some lovely candy from my mom.

So with the $150 I got poi wicks and fire fans.....quite lovely.

I had dinner with Bryant on Saturday....it was fun nothing beats chinese food and coffee. It was great minus the little bit of awkwardness....yeah..there was definately some awkwardness. I think it might have just been me...who knows.

I still want a tattoo...maybe a treble clef in bue real small on my right forearm. Music has been my life so there is nothing more perfect. i think this is what I want.

Fire dancing is coming along well, I should light soon. I am so excited! This is going to be amazing.

Work has been a slow lull in my social life....seriously.

Until next time my friends.

All my Love,

Melissa

1 comment:

mel said...

that's crazy! i thought of getting a few stanzas of irish washerwoman (the part we play but of course...) on my back!!

and sorry i wasn't able to get you any christmas presents, no one got anything from me this year, i'm too poor..

and kudos one the poi!!i shall have to see you perform one of these days...