Saturday, January 6, 2007

after new years

Well...since the day after Christmas I have spun fire...real fire. I went to Brandi and Kevin's waited for Thalisha and Richard...twas a great night. ah, and we also joined by Tom. Fire dancing is really great! it was so much fun especially the actual fire part of it all. I love fire...always have. Now I havea new found love of it! yay!

New Years was...well interesting. I went to the secret santa party to do that and to spin fire. As it turns out....spinning fire there was a bust but that's ok because Sabrina and i ended up spinning at another small party. Later Bryant came over and we watched the ball drop, drank some bubbly, and watched some TV until like 2:30. It was a nice night.

Since then I have been working almmost everyday. It's been kicking my ass. I am sick...well I am on the mend. But seriously...it sucks...gah!

until next time

All my love,
Melissa

No comments: