Monday, February 19, 2007

Sigh of relief

So..since my last post I have turned in my senior paper. what a bitch that was. my stupid internet didn't work....damn it. Anyway that's all done and I don't have to worry about it again for a little while.

otherwise life has probably been quite peachy.

i went to the Alma Melodiosa concert with Dave Kid on the 10th. It was really fun...minus the little kids running around everywhere. Dave kid and I are dating now...it kinda odd, only becasue i had a tiny thing for him since elementary school...but eh..I'm happy. he's really sweet, I mean really sweet...and funny. It's a lovely balance. yay..for me.

I got my belt from Thalisha...it's so perfect!!!! I love it...she did an amazing job!

Anyway, not too much going on except my fine boy!
until next time


All my love,
Melissa

1 comment:

Shendy said...

How was the concert? I looooooooooooooooooooooove Alma!